Australia Tertiary Institution

Authorized Australia Education Agents

The Australia education system is world renowned and the Australia government actively encourages and welcomes people from other countries to study and live in beautiful , clean, green and secure Australia. The Australia economy is now in the top flight of OECD countries for growth and employers are constantly on the look-out for trained workers to help grow their businesses.

We are the authorised education agents for a wide variety of education establishments including tertiary institutions and language schools across the country.

Student Visa Services

As well as being authorised education agents, we are also fully licensed Immigration Advisers so we are able to take care of your student visa for you and advise you on the right courses to take especially if you intend staying in Australia and applying for residency or a work visa.

Student Visa Process

Student Visa Benefits in Australia


Students can work up to 40 hours per fortnight while the course is in session and unlimited hours during vacations. International students studying for a Master’s degree by research or PhD degrees can work unlimited hours.


  • Students who complete a Bachelor degree or Masters by coursework degree in Australia are eligible to apply for a two-year post-study work visa.
  • Students who complete a Masters by research degree or a Doctoral degree in Australia are eligible to apply for a post-study work visa for three or four years respectively.
  • Other students can be eligible to apply for the Temporary Skilled Graduate [subclass 485] visa. The subclass 485 visa allows an 18-month stay to work in Australia.

  • The spouse and children [below 21 years] of a student can accompany them to Australia if the student's course duration is 12 months or longer.
  • This dependent visa can be applied for at the same time as the student applies for their visa, or can be applied later to join the student in Australia after the studentcommencesthe course.
  • Studentsare required to declare all family members in the application, irrespective of whether the family members intend travelling to or joining the student in Failure to do so will result in their ineligibility to apply for a dependent visa once the student has arrived in Australia.
  • The Student’s spouse can work up to 40 hours per fortnight throughout the year on a dependent visa.
  • Spouse of a student studying at a Masters or PhD level, spouse can work full-time once the student starts their main course.
  • Contact us today to see how we can help